- Logiq ensures robust authentication and authorization mechanisms to ensure that only authorized users can access the platform and its data. By using SSO and RBAC, data security is enhanced.
- Logiq encrypts all data in transit and at rest to protect it from unauthorized access.
- Logiq ensures real-time security monitoring measures by hardening its Kubernetes based architecture. Secure configuration, network policies, secrets management, image scanning and runtime security are implemented to prevent malicious or vulnerable clusters from being deployed in the environment.
- All deployments of Logiq – SaaS, PaaS and Hybrid SaaS – are actively monitored and maintained by a team of experts who work to prevent and resolve issues as they arise.
- Logiq complies with data privacy regulations and is SOC 2 Type 2 compliant, implementing effective controls to protect customer data.
- Logiq allows users to define data retention policies and provides mechanisms to delete data when it is no longer needed.
- Logiq maintains audit logs of all user activity for compliance and security purposes.
- Logiq has an elastic infrastructure that allows it to scale up or down seamlessly to handle changing demand and workload.
- The observability platform from LOGIQ.AI is built on a microservices architecture and uses an object-storage model, providing greater flexibility, scalability, and reliability.
- Logiq has load balancing mechanisms in place to distribute the workload across multiple instances of the application.
- Logiq supports data partitioning through its object storage architecture to handle large volumes of data without compromising performance.